THINGS TO DO
Gilbert boasts being one of the Safest & Most Livable US cities! Jump in and explore because there are events for everyone.
- Celebrate with all of Gilbert at the Gilbert Days Festival held at Gilbert Regional Park filled with games for everyone, a 7 acre lake with lush vegetation, and eventually a 25 acre waterpark @ TheStrand.
- Dangle a line in the water as you enjoy nature at multiple Gilbert Lakes.
- Walk Downtown Gilbert through an array of restaurants and browse unique shops. #downtowngilbert #gilberttogether
- What about a visit to the Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory to soak in the stars for the explorer in you.
- Gilbert residents love the outdoors. And why not?! There’s abundant opportunities to golf, bike, hike, camp, boat and fish in your backyard or only 30 miles away.
- Family Fun for Everyone from the San Tan Village mall, entertainment, ice skating, indoor gun range & Top Golf to name a few.
Market Action Index
This answers “How’s the Market?” by comparing rate of sales versus inventory.
Home sales continue to outstrip supply and the Market Action Index has been moving higher for several weeks. This
is a Seller’s market so watch for upward pricing pressure in the near future if the trend continues.
Real Time Market Profile
Welcome to Gilbert, AZ
Rated One of America’s Safest Cities
It is no surprise Gilbert, Arizona has been named one of America’s best places to live multiple times in the last 10 years. After all, where else will one find great schools, an ideal climate, phenomenal health care, lots of walking/ biking trails, some of the best parks around Arizona, a hip downtown vibe with a close community feel all rolled into one? Gilbert is the sixth-largest municipality in Arizona, and the fifth-largest in the Phoenix metro area. Artists and entrepreneurs thrive in Gilbert. Gilbert has a growing job market, in addition to great opportunities for jobs. Gilbert has made a rapid transformation from an agriculture-based community to an economically diverse suburban center located in the southeast valley of the Greater Phoenix area.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Gilbert prides themselves on a very healthy mix of corporations, small business and entrepreneurs. They have a very vibrant Chamber of Commerce, with some big names calling Gilbert home like; Isagenix International- www.isagenix.com, Target- www.target.com, Cascade Financial Services- www.cascadeloans.com, Ready Logistics- www.readylogistics.com, Banner Health- www.bannerhealth.com, MAPFRE Insurance- www.mapfreinsurance.com to name a few. Gilbert has a trendy nightlife in the downtown area but it can really feel like a small town. As Gilbert has grown, so has the infrastructure, schools, and hospitals. Each has been rated top in the country for many years now. Gilbert is a thriving city with many unique features, so if you are considering purchasing a home here – We can help make that a reality!
WHY CHOOSE GILBERT