Welcome to Gilbert, AZRated One of America's Safest Cities
It is no surprise Gilbert, Arizona has been named one of America’s best places to live multiple times in the last 10 years. After all, where else will one find great schools, an ideal climate, phenomenal health care, lots of walking/ biking trails, some of the best parks around Arizona, a hip downtown vibe with a close community feel all rolled into one? Gilbert is the sixth-largest municipality in Arizona, and the fifth-largest in the Phoenix metro area. Artists and entrepreneurs thrive in Gilbert. Gilbert has a growing job market, in addition to great opportunities for jobs. Gilbert has made a rapid transformation from an agriculture-based community to an economically diverse suburban center located in the southeast valley of the Greater Phoenix area.
THINGS TO DO
Gilbert boasts being one of the Safest & Most Livable US cities! Jump in and explore because there are events for everyone.
- Celebrate with all of Gilbert at the Gilbert Days Festival held at Gilbert Regional Park filled with games for everyone, a 7 acre lake with lush vegetation, and eventually a 25 acre waterpark @ TheStrand.
- Dangle a line in the water as you enjoy nature at multiple Gilbert Lakes.
- Walk Downtown Gilbert through an array of restaurants and browse unique shops. #downtowngilbert #gilberttogether
- What about a visit to the Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory to soak in the stars for the explorer in you.
- Gilbert residents love the outdoors. And why not?! There’s abundant opportunities to golf, bike, hike, camp, boat and fish in your backyard or only 30 miles away.
- Family Fun for Everyone from the San Tan Village mall, entertainment, ice skating, indoor gun range & Top Golf to name a few.
Gilbert has it all, a vibrant nightlife, 135 miles of trails and pathways to enjoy, great schools, and a great community vibe. With 250,000+ residents, this town feels like a big city with all the small-town amenities. Being named the 4th Safest City and 12th Most Livable City, has garnered Gilbert significant attention. Gilbert is in the top 10 fastest-growing cities of AZ with a healthy job market.
GILBERT, AZ MARKET
August 16, 2022
This week the median list price for Gilbert, AZ is $609,949 with the market action index hovering around 52. This is less than last month's market action index of 62. Inventory has increased to 740.
MEDIAN LIST PRICE
AVG. PRICE PER SQ. FT.
Data as of 08-16-22 courtesy of ARMLS® and First American Title
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Gilbert prides themselves on a very healthy mix of corporations, small business and entrepreneurs. They have a very vibrant Chamber of Commerce, with some big names calling Gilbert home like; Isagenix International- www.isagenix.com, Target- www.target.com, Cascade Financial Services- www.cascadeloans.com, Ready Logistics- www.readylogistics.com, Banner Health- www.bannerhealth.com, MAPFRE Insurance- www.mapfreinsurance.com to name a few. Gilbert has a trendy nightlife in the downtown area but it can really feel like a small town. As Gilbert has grown, so has the infrastructure, schools, and hospitals. Each has been rated top in the country for many years now. Gilbert is a thriving city with many unique features, so if you are considering purchasing a home here – We can help make that a reality!
WHY CHOOSE GILBERT